Ladywell Convent, Godalming
The Franciscan Missionaries of the Divine Motherhood (FMDM) are an International Religious Congregation. Their home in Godalming was originally a manor house, Tuesley Court, purchased in by the Franciscan Missionaries in 1956 and renamed Ladywell. Over the years the site developed into a large multi-use campus which is Grade II listed.
We were employed to carry out extensive internal and external renovation works to provide modern accommodation for Sisters and Staff. This involved construction of two new buildings and upgrades to existing accommodation, conference and retreat facilities.